Oracle Siebel Certified Professional
- Oracle Siebel CRM 7.5 - 8.2. Broad expertise in wide range of functionality: Business Services and Scripting, Integration Methods and Technologies, Workflow, Data Validation, Access Control mechanisms, Siebel Data Model, extensive experience with Siebel Tools;
- Oracle RDBMS: Database Objects, PL/SQL programming, Query optimization;
- Enterprise Integration Technologies: Web Services, SOA, Siebel EAI;
- Reporting systems: Actuate, BI Publisher.
- Evaluation and decomposition of complex objectives;
- Time and material evaluation;
- Setting executable tasks for developers;
- Knowledge management; experience in organising knowledge based interaction between employees: wikis, plans, transparent resource management.
- Australian permanent resident. Holds visa Subclass 175 (Skilled – Independent)
- Date of Birth: 02/02/1981